Implant Supported Dentures - Miami Beach, FL
We Offer Hope to Those Frustrated with Traditional DenturesSchedule Consultation
A Quote From Our Doctor
“People who are missing teeth probably notice that they have lost jaw bone and gum tissue. This will continue to happen throughout your life, making it more difficult to support a denture over time. Implants help patients in two ways. One—they actually stop the bone loss. Two—they help lock your dentures in place so that they will not move around while you are eating, speaking, or just smiling. Implants have truly revolutionized denture-wearing and dentistry as a whole.”
– Dr. Howard Abrahams
Every Smile Deserves a Second Chance
Even if you have been previously told that implants are not right for you, do not lose hope. We believe in giving all smiles a second chance for optimal comfort and stability, as well as natural-looking aesthetic appeal, by providing you with implant supported dentures at our Miami Beach dental office.
There Are Many Benefits to Having Implant-Supported Dentures
Implant supported dentures are the ideal solution for patients who cannot handle the costs of replacing most or all of their teeth with individual tooth implants. Through one simple procedure, your dentist will stabilize your dentures, instantly preventing your having to worry about messy adhesives and constant adjustments. With our highly specialized training, we can even offer solutions to patients with early stages of bone loss.
Our On-Site Dentures Laboratory Allows us to Provide You With:
- Natural-looking dentures – No one will ever know!
- Same day repairs – on your dentures
- Immediate dentures – on the day of teeth extraction
- Immediate loaded dentures – Implanted, placed and dentures attached on the same day
- Next day dentures – A most unique service with minimal preparation, allowing you to leave the office with a beautiful smile
- Denture stabilization – with “mini implants” in just one hour
- Full-size implants – done in the office in just one hour
- Removable dentures – that can be converted to permanent dentures
- Cosmetic partial dentures – for patients missing only some of their teeth
- Valplast® – Innovative metal-free dentures
How We Stabilize Dentures
Once the implants are placed into the spaces left behind by your natural teeth, your dentures will be adjusted to fit and become permanently attached to the implants. By supporting both the replacement teeth and the bone structure in your jaw, implant supported dentures perform two essential tasks at once, making them the first choice for all denture wearers.