Actual Patient Dr. Abrahams
Dr. Howard Abrahams is proud to offers a ray of hope to patients who are frustrated with their traditional, removable dentures.
The Benefits of Implant-Supported Dentures in Miami Beach
Dr. Abrahams explains:
“People who are missing teeth probably notice that they have lost jaw bone and gum tissue. This will continue to happen throughout your life, making it more difficult to support a denture over time. Implants help patients in two ways. One – they actually stop the bone loss. Two – they help lock your dentures in place so that they will not move around while you are eating, speaking, or just smiling. Implants have truly revolutionized denture-wearing and dentistry as a whole”
Even if you have been previously told that implants are not right for you, do not lose hope: We believe in giving all smiles a second chance for optimal comfort and stability, as well as natural-looking aesthetic appeal, by providing you with implant-supported dentures at our Miami Beach dental office.
Implant-supported dentures are the ideal solution for patients who cannot handle the costs of replacing most or all of their teeth with individual tooth implants. Through one simple procedure, your dentist will stabilize your dentures, instantly preventing your having to worry about messy adhesives and constant adjustments. With our highly specialized training, we can even offer solutions to patients with early stages of bone loss.
Our on site dentures laboratory allows us to provide you with:
- Natural-looking dentures – No one will ever know!
- Same day repairs on your dentures
- Immediate dentures on the day of teeth extraction
- Immediate loaded dentures – Implante placd and dentures attached on the smae day.
- Next day dentures – A most unique service with minimal preparation, allowing yout to leave the office with a beautiful smile.
- Denture stabilization with “mini implants” in just 1 HR.
- Full-size implants done in the office in just 1 HR.
- Removable dentures that can be converted to permanent dentures.
- Cosmetic partial dentures for patients missing only some of their teeth.
- Valplast– Innovative metal-free dentures.
Once the implants are placed into the spaces left behind by your natural teeth, your dentures will be adjusted to fit and become permanently attached to the implants. By supporting both the replacement teeth and the bone structure in your jaw, implant-supported dentures perform two essential tasks at once, making them the first choice for all denture wearers.
To learn more about how you can benefit from implant-supported dentures in Miami Beach, FL, please do not hesitate to contact your local dentist today. You can reach us by phone at (305) 537-7155 or through our online contact form. For your convenience, we also have Sunday appointments available!