This generally attractive 47-year-old woman came to Dr. Abrahams unhappy with her smile. She had lost one of her front teeth, which prompted her to finally commit to a long overdue cosmetic dental rehabilitation. She had a long history of previous, worn-out dental treatments. Her smile was rejuvenated with a combination of implants and all-porcelain crowns.
Dental Implants Miami Beach is now offering new hope to patients frustrated with dentures.
Dr. Abrahams’ unique training enables him to offer his patients definitive answers and treatment, especially where patients were previously told that their situation was hopeless.
No matter how difficult or challenging your case may be, there is hope! No one should have to continue experiencing pain or embarrassment from their teeth.
With our ON-SITE LAB, the dental implants being placed often only require one surgical procedure using a local anesthetic and a sedative. The actual crown can sometimes be positioned in as short a time as 30 minutes.
When you come to the specialized offices of Dr. Abrahams to obtain dental implants in Miami Beach, FL, the dentist himself is involved in all aspects of the procedure.
What Are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth implanted into the jaw bone. A dental implant is an artificial tooth implanted into the jaw bone. It is generally made of titanium and covered with a porcelain crown or a bridge to give the appearance of a real tooth.
Historically, dentures or bridge restorations would be used as replacements, but with limited results. Dental implants, however, are natural-looking replacements for missing teeth that also provide the same function as your natural tooth root.
Implants are extremely durable and will last many years, far outlasting other restorative procedures. You cannot get a cavity on an implant. The success rate for implants is extremely high. At Dental Implants Miami Beach, individuals may have even higher success rates.
It is not surprising that a great number of people with removable, conventional dentures for lower and upper jaws, or removable bridges have opted for implants. They have discovered a significant improvement in their ability to chew food comfortably after their dental implant treatment.
Reasons to Consider Dental Implants:
- To replace one or more teeth
- To provide support for a partial denture
- To increase the support and stability of full upper or lower denture
- To enhance chewing comfort
- To increase confidence while smiling, talking and eating
- To improve your overall psychological health
- To improve aesthetic appearance and regain over all confidence
Join the many patients who have found added confidence and security by coming to Dental Implants Miami Beach.
- Dental implants restore optimum oral health, as well as confidence and hope to those who have suffered tooth loss.
- It is important to remember that a tooth should be replaced as soon as it is lost. This will maintain your oral health by preventing bone loss, reducing movement of surrounding teeth and avoiding excess decay. Prolonged absence of a tooth will severely limit the possibilities for restorations.
- Treatment with dental implants is complicated and takes detailed planning for best results, yet Dr. Abrahams has a proven track record and his education in this field is second to none.
If you have any questions about dental implants in Miami Beach, FL, do not hesitate to ask your dentist.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our office to determine whether this procedure is right for you.